What is the cause of lower back pain?
- the most common cause of back pain are:
- Strained muscles
- Strained ligaments
- A muscle spasm
Movement and posture
Back pain can also occur as a result of some everyday activities or poor posture.
- coughing or sneezing
- muscle tension
- bending awkwardly or for long periods
- pushing, pulling, lifting, or carrying something
- standing or sitting for long periods
- Extend the neck forward, such as while driving or using a computer
- Long driving sessions without a brake, even when not hump
- sleeping on a mattress that does not support the body and keep the spine straight
Yoga For Lower Back Pain: It’s Not as Difficult as You Think
Yoga is one of the best solutions for lower back pain.There is Top 7 Yoga for Lower Back pain:
- Downward Facing Dog
- Cobra Pose
- Bridge Pose
- Camel Pose
- Standing Forward Bend
- Revolved Triangle
- supine spinal Twist
This is Top 7 yoga for lower back pain.It is very helpful for you. This top 7 yoga is important to relief your Lower Back pain. Steps of the Yoga poses for Lower back pain are below:
Steps of Yoga Poses for Lower Back Pain
Downward Facing Dog
- Lie on your stomach with your forehead on the ground.
- Bring your feet hip-distance apart and curl your toes under.
- Place your hands underneath your shoulders and spread your fingers wide.
- with an exhale, push your hands into the ground and come onto your knees.
- Slowly straighten your legs, stretching your spine by drawing your tailbone towards the sky behind you. Keep your head and neck relaxed.
- Stay in the pose for several breaths or up to one minute.
- To come out of the downward-facing dog, exhale and sit onto your heels. Rest in child’s Pose.
- Lie on your stomach and rest your forehead on the ground.
- Stretch the tops of your feet on the ground bring your toes and heels to touch.
- Place your hands underneath your shoulder and spread your fingers wide.
- Inhale and use your back muscles to lift your head and cheast.Draw your back muscles to lift your head and chest.Draw your shoulder blades down your back.Keep your stomach,pelvis and legs on the ground.
- Stay in the pose for several breaths.
- Exhale and release to the ground.
This is the most useful yoga for lower back pain.
- Begin lying on your back.
- Bend your knees and place the soles of your feet near your bottom and hip distance wide.
- Lengthen your arms alongside your body ,palms facing the ground.
- Exhale and push into your feet to lift your hips to the sky.
- Try to touch your chest to your chin.Do not turn your neck while in the pose.
- Stay in the pose for several breaths.
- Exhale and lower your hips to the ground.
- begin on all fours. Bring your hands directly underneath your shoulders and spread your finger wide. Bring your knees hip-distance apart and directly under your hips.
- Begin with your spine in a neutral position. Gaze downward while keeping your neck long.
- Inhale and reach the crown of your head and tailbone towards the sky, dropping your belly toward the ground. Gaze ahead of you.
- Take several slow, deep breaths.
- Exhale and return to a neutral position.
This yoga for Lower back pain is too important but Be Careful while doing.
Standing Forward Bend
- Stand straight with your legs your together or slightly separated. Lengthen your spine and align it with your arms over your head.
- As you exhale, fold forward from the hips, deepening the hip creases, and pushing your tailbone back and up.
- Rest the palms flat on either side of your feet, aligning your fingers and toes. Let your abdomen rest on your thighs and head close to your feet.
- Engage your thighs and core muscles. The more you use your quads, the more the hamstrings (the muscles on the back of the thighs) will open up.
- deepen your forward bend with each exhalation, allowing your hips to stay over your ankles.
- Let your head hang.
- Hold the posture for 10 deep breaths.
Do this yoga for lower back pain as much as possible.
- Stand on the mat, feet placed flat and firm.
- Separated your feet slightly wider than your hips and stretch your arms at shoulder level.
- Inhale and place your right palm in between your feet.
- Exhale and twist to the left,lifting your left arm to the ceiling.
- Tilt your head up and fix your gaze on the fingertips.
- Hold the pose for a count of 15 to 20,breathing normally.
- Exhaling slowly lift your body up and come back to the initial position.
- Repeat this procedure with your right side.
Supine spinal Twist
- Lie on your back with your legs outstretched.
- Bring your arms to shoulder height, palms facing the ground.
- Bend your right knee and place the sole of your foot next to your left knee.
- Place your left hand on top of your right knee.Exhale and use this hand to gently guide the knee to the left and toward the floor.
- Gently turn the neck to the right to gaze past your right hand.
- Stay in the pose for several breaths, allowing your right knee and right shoulder to release to the ground.
- To come outof the pose ,inhale and bring your right knee and head back to center.Exhale and return to the ,starting position.
- Repeat on the other side.
Be Careful while doing this yoga for lower back pain.
- These are the Top 7 Yoga for lower back pain. It is very helpful to you.
Yoga Poses7 months ago
➤Dhanurasana(Bow Pose)【Steps ,Benefits,Contraindications】
Yoga Poses2 months ago
» Baddha padmasana information in【Detailed】
Spiritual3 months ago
Top 13+ Benefits of Chanting om namah shivaya 1008 times
Spiritual6 months ago
▶ Hanuman Chalisa : Bajrang Baan | Aarati | Ashtak【Lyrics】
Yoga Poses6 months ago
Shashankasana (Rabbit pose)【Benefits, Steps , Precautions】
Yoga Poses9 months ago
Do You Know【What is Yoga?】 All About In Detailed
Yoga Poses5 months ago
»Katichakrasana【Steps , Benefits,Contraindications 】
Yoga Poses3 months ago
➤Swastikasana【Steps , Benefits ,Contradictions】Full Information