Welcome to our site Today we have again a new topic for you. You must have heard about yoga, but finger’s Mudra is also very famous in the world of yoga.
So today we will explain in detail about the mudra of fingers. In today’s article will tell you about the Vayu Mudra. Today, we will give you information about the following topic.
What is Vayu Mudra?
In ancient India, it was believed that the human body is made up of five elements. That five elements are air (Vayu), sky(Akash), water(Jal), earth(Pruthvi) and fire(Agni).
Our body is the balance of these five elements. If the balance of anyone gets disturbed in our body, then diseases arise in the body.
The five fingers of man have been associated with this panch mahabhutas. The Index(first) finger has been linked with Vayu, the second finger is Akash, the third finger is Prithvi, the fourth finger is water and the thumb has been associated with Agni.
Similarly, if the balance of air(gas) element in our body is unbalanced, then there is pain at various places in the body. Many people also have chest pain due to air (gas)element imbalance.
Vayu Mudra balances the air element in our body. Due to this, all the pain related to gases in the body ends. Meaning this is the best solution for people with problems in gas.
The mudra is made by connecting these fingers with each other. Which is very beneficial for the health of the body. Many diseases can be removed with finger’s mudra.
One of them is Vayu Mudra. This Mudra is made with the first finger and thumb. According to ancient scriptures, the first finger is associated with the wind and the thumb is associated with fire.Hence the name of this mudra is Vayu Mudra
How to do Vayu Mudra
Below we are showing the complete method of performing Vayu Mudra
Steps of Vayu Mudra
- First, you can sit in the posture of Sukhasana, Vajrasana, Padmasana and whatever you like.
Your body should go into a state of complete rest. Then try to concentrate on your mind as much as possible.
- Then put the first finger of both your hands in the lower area of
- Now comfortably place your thumb on the first finger. Then gently press
- To get more good results of this Mudra, do pranayama after doing it.
Keep this in mind
- You should not do Vayu Mudra for a long time.
- Vayu Mudra should be done for 10 to 15 minutes only. If you want to do it throughout the day, then it should be 40 minutes in total. But it should be done 10 to 15 minutes at a time.
- Do not keep any gadget with you while doing air exchange. Which can disturb you in doing the mudra.
- Mudra should be done every day to bring results quickly.
Benefits of Vayu Mudra
There are many benefits of Vayu Mudra, but we will explain the important benefits below.
- 1. By using the Vayu Mudra, the human breath starts flowing in the Shushumna pulse. Therefore, the spasticity of mind is reduced while doing meditation.
- Many people have this problem, that when they sit in meditation, then they do not mind their attention. While meditating, different kinds of thoughts keep coming, they are unable to concentrate.
- 2. By performing this mudra, diseases like arthritis, sciatica, gas pain and paralysis are removed.
- There are many people who get treatment for all the above-mentioned diseases but nothing happens. this mudra is the best treatment for such people.
- 3. All the gas-related pains are removed by doing Vayu Mudra daily.
- Those who have trouble with gas have pain in different parts due to the gas moving around in the body. this mudra is the best option for this type of people.
- 4. By doing this mudra, joint and knee pain ends. The pain in the waist, spine and other parts of the body gradually ends.
- There are many people in the world who have joint and knee pain. Troubled by such pain. Many people also have pain in the spine. All these pains sometimes bother very much. Doing Vayu Mudra will end all your pains.
- 5. By doing Vayu Mudra, the pain in the neck goes away in a short time.
- Many people are very upset due to neck pain. They treat but nothing happens. Such people should do this mudra, this is the best remedy for such pain.
- 6. This mudra is also beneficial for your hair and nails.
We have given information about Vayu Mudra in detail above. We hope you like it. If you like, then please comment. Which will give us motivation. We will keep trying to give you such good even further.
If you liked the above article, then definitely share your friends and relatives. Thanks for reading our article
- Yoga Poses3 months ago
➤Dhanurasana(Bow Pose)【Steps ,Benefits,Contraindications】
- Yoga Poses4 months ago
» Baddha padmasana information in【Detailed】
- Yoga For Different Types of Pain5 months ago
7 Yoga For Lower Back Pain Hacks,You Need to Know Now
- Yoga Poses3 months ago
Shashankasana (Rabbit pose)【Benefits, Steps , Precautions】
- Yoga Poses3 months ago
»Mandukasana(Frog Pose)【Steps , Benefits,Contraindications 】
- Healthy Food2 months ago
Top 10 Benefits of Bajra (Millet) | Side Effect Of Bajra
- Brahma Muhurta3 months ago
【Brahma Muhurta】》Time | Benefits | What to do | Importance
- Yoga Poses2 months ago
How to do parvatasana(The Mountain pose)? Benefits and precautions to take