Hello friends, everyone is suffering from back pain. Is there any yoga pose that can relieve this pain? Today, the yoga poses we are going to talk about will easily remove your pain. You will get detailed information about Vakrasana today.
What is Vakrasana in yoga? ( Vakrasana Meaning )
Vakrasana is a Sanskrit language word. Vakrasana is made up of two words, Vakra and Asana . Vakra means bent or twist and asana means pose.
Benefits What are the benefits of Vakrasana? Vakrasana benefits
- Those who do Vakarasana get relief in a back pain.
- This asana increases flexibility of the spine.
- This asana is helpful in relieving constipation.
- This asana helps to relieve indigestion.
- Helpful in managing diabetes
- Treats diseases related to stomach.
- By doing this asana, belly fat is reduced.
- There is relief in neck pain and cytica.
- People with hernia are also very beneficial
- By doing this asana, the liver and kidneys get strength, so that they can work safely.
How to do Vakrasana ( vakrasana steps )
- Sit down with both youe legs stretched out in front of you
- Keep your hands next to your pelvis .
Be careful that the weight of your body is not on your hands.
- This pose is called dandasana.
- Now , Bend the right leg and place the right foot beside the left knee
- Bring the left arm around the right knee and place the palm beside the right foot
Exhale , twist the body and neck to the right
- Comfortably remain in this posture
- Turn your head back , take out your hands with exhalation
- Stretch your legs , now come back and relax in vishram aasana.
Repeat the same on the other side.
vakrasana contraindication and precautions
- Those who have heart disease should not do this asana.
- They should avoid this asana if there is injury in their neck
- Those who have a back injury should not do this asana.
- Those who have suffered a spinal injury should not do this asana.
You May Like:
- ➽Trikonasana – Steps , Benefits and Contraindications
- ➽Shashankasana – Steps , Benefits, Precautions
- ➽Baddha padmasana Inforamtion
- ➽Brahma Muhurta Compelte Detail
- ➽Mandukasana – Steps , Benefits , Precaution
- ➽Swadhisthana(Sacral) Chakra
Beginner tips for Vakrsana
- Those who are doing it for the first time should not force themselves.
- Do this posture as much as you can. Then slowly do it right.
- Make a habit of doing yogasanas every day. Only then you will get the benefit.
We have given all the details about Vakrasana above in detail. We hope you like it. We will keep trying to bring such useful articles even further. Vakrasana is very beneficial, we hope you will practice it.
If you liked this article, then definitely share it to your friends and relatives. This gives us motivation. Thanks for visiting our website.
- Yoga Poses4 months ago
➤Dhanurasana(Bow Pose)【Steps ,Benefits,Contraindications】
- Yoga Poses5 months ago
» Baddha padmasana information in【Detailed】
- Yoga For Different Types of Pain6 months ago
7 Yoga For Lower Back Pain Hacks,You Need to Know Now
- Yoga Poses3 months ago
Shashankasana (Rabbit pose)【Benefits, Steps , Precautions】
- Healthy Food2 months ago
Top 10 Benefits of Bajra (Millet) | Side Effect Of Bajra
- Yoga Poses2 months ago
➤Swastikasana【Steps , Benefits ,Contradictions】Full Information
- Spiritual3 months ago
▶ Hanuman Chalisa : Bajrang Baan | Aarati | Ashtak【Lyrics】
- Yoga Poses3 months ago
»Mandukasana(Frog Pose)【Steps , Benefits,Contraindications 】