Do you practice Trikonasana(Triangle Pose). yoga? If you don’t, then after reading this article today, you must definitely include Trikonasana in your yoga schedule.
Friends, today we are going to give detailed information about Trikonasana(Triangle Pose). You will get all kinds of information like steps, benefits in this article.
Trikonasana is said to be the minister of yoga poses. Because by doing this pose, such organs get exercised together, which do not get done by doing many other postures.
What does Trikonasana mean?
Trikonasana is a Sanskrit word. Which means tri = three(3) , Kona = Angle, asana = pose. In Trikonasana, the hands, feet and spine combine to form a triangle shape. That is why it is called Triangle Pose in English.
Top Benefits of Trikonasana
- Helps reduce mental stress.
- Performing this asana provides relief in back pain.
- Those who want to increase the height should do this asana.
- By doing this asana, the problem related to digestion ends
- Stretches hips, gorge, shoulders, chest.
- Strengthens your waist muscles.
How to do Trikonasana ? Triangle Pose Steps
- To do this asana, first of all you should stand upright.
- Then you keep the feet in a mutually comfortable distance and stand.
- Now raise your hands up. And make sure that it is at the same level as your shoulders.These hands should not be up or down.
- Keeping the paws of your left foot straight, rotate the paws of your right foot 90 degrees.
- Now take long and deep breaths and while exhaling slowly tilt your body from waist to right.
- Try to touch your right heel with the right hand.And raise your left hand towards the sky.
- Stay in this position for a while and breathe normally and release
- Breathe in slowly and rise up.
- Now you straighten the right leg and rotate the pows of your left foot 90 degrees. Repeat this asana again.
Trikonasana Contraindications and Precautions
- People who have a neck injury should not do this pose.
- Even those who have back injuries should not do this asana.
- They should not do this asana if they are suffering like slip disk or sciatica.
- Makes the thighs, spine, chest, shoulders strong and flexible.
Beginners Tips for Triangle Pose
- If you are doing this posture for the first time then you will not be able to touch your heel. So do as much as you can.
- When you bend from your waist, bend as much as you can. Do not try forcefully.
- Instead of doing this pose quickly, do it slowly.
Read Also – Top 10+ Tips for gain weight
Does Trikonasana increase height?
Yes , Trikonasana (Triangle Pose ) is increase height.
What muscles does triangle pose stretch?
How does one feel after performing the trikonasana?
After doing this asana , you feel elated. When you are stressed , it reduces and you feel peacefull.
You may Like
We have given all the information related to Trikonasana in the above article. We hope you like it. We will continue to try to bring such good articles related to yoga and health even further.
If you found this article useful, then share it with your friends and relatives. Which will give us motivation. Thank you for visiting our site.
- Yoga Poses7 months ago
➤Dhanurasana(Bow Pose)【Steps ,Benefits,Contraindications】
- Yoga Poses2 months ago
» Baddha padmasana information in【Detailed】
- Yoga For Different Types of Pain9 months ago
7 Yoga For Lower Back Pain Hacks,You Need to Know Now
- Spiritual3 months ago
Top 13+ Benefits of Chanting om namah shivaya 1008 times
- Spiritual6 months ago
▶ Hanuman Chalisa : Bajrang Baan | Aarati | Ashtak【Lyrics】
- Yoga Poses6 months ago
Shashankasana (Rabbit pose)【Benefits, Steps , Precautions】
- Yoga Poses9 months ago
Do You Know【What is Yoga?】 All About In Detailed
- Yoga Poses5 months ago
»Katichakrasana【Steps , Benefits,Contraindications 】