Hello friends, today you will get information about Swastikasana in our article. Doing yoga is very important for the health of the body.
You may have used Padmasana or Siddhasana to meditate. Do you have trouble doing this asana?
You should use Swastikasana to meditate. Along with this, this pose has many benefits that will help keep your body healthy.
You should include this asana in your yoga routine.
You will get all kinds of information about the steps, benefits and contradications of doing this posture in detail in this article.
What is Swastikasana ? Meaning
Swastikasana is a Sanskrit word. It is made up of three words.
- su meaning good
- asti means “to be” or “existence”
- ka means “to make”; and
- asana means “pose”
Top Benefits of Swastikasana
- This is good posture for meditation.
- Those who cannot sit in Padmasana or Siddhasana should do this asana.
- By doing this asana, one gets relief in diseases of air and constipation.
- This asana is beneficial to reduce the pain of feet.
- Diseases of the penis and vagina are cured.
- This asana is beneficial for reducing anxiety or stress.
- Performing this asana makes the spine flexible.
How to do Swastikasana ? Steps
- Step#1: To perform this asana, first sit with the knee straight and spread the leg.
- Step#2: Now bend your right knee and place the sole of the right foot behind the left knee
- Step#3: Then your left knee will bend and the left sole will be taken down the right thigh.
- Step#4: Keep in mind that between the thigh and the calf, the soles of each other foot should be placed.
- Step#5: You can keep hands in any mudra. Then close the eyes.
- Step#6: While doing this asana, the speed of breath will continue at normal speed.
- People who have a leg injury should not do this asana.
- Those who have injuries on their back should not do this asana.
- Those who have trouble with sciatica should not do this posture.
- This posture should not be done forcefully. You should do as much as you can.
Those people who are obese or have less flexibility, should do this posture for a few days by resorting to the wall.
- If you are having dilemma in doing this asana, then you should try to do this asana by placing a pillow under the buttock.
- Katichakrasana Staps , Benefits and Contradicaions
- Vrikshasana Steps , Benefits and Contradications
- How to do parvatasana?
We have given detailed information about Swastikasana and Steps Benefits and Contradictions to the above. We hope you enjoy reading.
If you liked it, you can share this article to your friends and family. This will give us motivation.
Thank you for visiting our site.
- Yoga Poses7 months ago
➤Dhanurasana(Bow Pose)【Steps ,Benefits,Contraindications】
- Yoga Poses3 months ago
» Baddha padmasana information in【Detailed】
- Yoga For Different Types of Pain9 months ago
7 Yoga For Lower Back Pain Hacks,You Need to Know Now
- Spiritual3 months ago
Top 13+ Benefits of Chanting om namah shivaya 1008 times
- Spiritual6 months ago
▶ Hanuman Chalisa : Bajrang Baan | Aarati | Ashtak【Lyrics】
- Yoga Poses7 months ago
Shashankasana (Rabbit pose)【Benefits, Steps , Precautions】
- Yoga Poses10 months ago
Do You Know【What is Yoga?】 All About In Detailed
- Yoga Poses5 months ago
»Katichakrasana【Steps , Benefits,Contraindications 】