There are 7 chakras inside the human body. today we are going to discuss about the seond number Chakra. This Chakra is called Swadhisthana(Sacral).
These Chakras are very important in human life. If all these chakras become imbalance, then the life of a human becomes sad. The man remains unhappy, both physically and mentally.All these chakras are active, that man is always happy.
Today we will try to give you all kinds of information about one of these Chakra Swadhisthana. Keep reading further.
What does swadhisthana mean? Swadhishthana chakra meaning.
Swadhisthana is a Sanskrit word. It is made up of two words: Swa and Adhishthana. Swa means self and adhyastha means adobe or Established.
This chakra is also called Sacral chakra in English. But everyone in the world knows it by the Sanskrit name. Of all the types of Chakra, this chakra is of the second number.
How to pronounce Swadhisthana chakra?
To pronounce this name, follow the method below.
Swathishthana = swa+ dhi + shthana
If you speak these words in the above mentioned pieces, you will be able to pronounce correctly.
Swadhisthana chakra location
This chakra is 3 inches below the navel in our body and just behind the genetical organs.This chakra is just above the root chakra.
swadhisthana chakra colour
The color of the Swadhisthana Chakra is orange.
Svadhisthanna chakra Mantra
The mantra of the Swadhisthana Chakra is : Vam(वं)
We have given the symbol of the Swadhisthana chakra above, you can see. Around this cycle one has to imagine a 6-petal lotus. And it rotates clock wise.
What happens when Swadhisthana chakra opens or activated or balanced?
- Your creativity increases.
- You get positive thoughts. Dirty thoughts stop coming.
- Your poitivity increases.
- Your sex energy comes under control. Your dirty thoughts related to sex will stop.
- Your enthusiasm and passion increases.
How To Open Your Sacral Chakra ?/ How to activate Swathisthana Chakra
Below we have given some ways, through that you can definitely balance or activate or open your chakra.
- You should do something creative. Which will increase your creativity and passion. Such as dancing, singing, drawing or something that is creative for you.
- You should chant the mantra of Swadhisthana chakra regularly.
- Accept your sexuality. Do not hate it.
- You should eat orange fruit.
- You can practice Yogasanas associated with this chakra. Which we have given below.
- You can activate this chakra by using Reiki.
How do I know if my sacral chakra is blocked?
With the help of the symptoms given below, you can find out whether your chakra is blocked or not.
- Your creativity is decreasing.
- You get less positive thoughts.
- You get more dirty thoughts related to sex.
- You seem to be losing passion and enthusiasm.
- You are getting intoxicated. And you get negative thoughts.
Swadhisthana yoga poses
- Badhha Konasana
- All types of yoga related to hip
- My emotions are balanced.
- I feel full peace from within
- I am creative creature.
- I accept my sexuality.
- I release need to addictive substances.
- I am Holly creature.
- I am comfortable in my body.
- Sex is sacred connection.
Faq related to this Chakra
What does it feel like when your sacral chakra opens or Activated or Balanced ?
You start growing in creativity, enthusiasm and passion. You seem happy in relationships. You start getting positive thoughts. Your sex energy will come under control.
How do I unblock my sacral chakra?
You should chant the mantra. You can use Reiki. You can do something creative. We have explained its method above
You May Like
- ➽Shashankasana – Steps , Benefits, Precautions
- ➽Baddha padmasana Inforamtion
- ➽Brahma Muhurta Compelte Detail
- ➽Mandukasana – Steps , Benefits , Precaution
We have given detailed information about Swathisthana chakra above. We hope you like it.
If you liked this article, then surely share your friends and relatives with it, we will get motivation. Thank you for visiting our site.
- Yoga Poses7 months ago
➤Dhanurasana(Bow Pose)【Steps ,Benefits,Contraindications】
- Yoga Poses2 months ago
» Baddha padmasana information in【Detailed】
- Yoga For Different Types of Pain9 months ago
7 Yoga For Lower Back Pain Hacks,You Need to Know Now
- Spiritual3 months ago
Top 13+ Benefits of Chanting om namah shivaya 1008 times
- Spiritual6 months ago
▶ Hanuman Chalisa : Bajrang Baan | Aarati | Ashtak【Lyrics】
- Yoga Poses6 months ago
Shashankasana (Rabbit pose)【Benefits, Steps , Precautions】
- Yoga Poses9 months ago
Do You Know【What is Yoga?】 All About In Detailed
- Yoga Poses5 months ago
»Katichakrasana【Steps , Benefits,Contraindications 】