Hello friends, welcome to our site. Even today we will discuss a new yoga pose that will boost your yoga knowledge.
Today we will tell you about Shashankasanana in detail. These yoga poses are very beneficial. We hope that after reading this article, you will definitely include this pose in your yoga schedule.
Next, we have explained in detail about Shashankasana, Benefits of Shashankasana, Steps of Shashankasana, Precaution of Shashankasana.
Shashankasana is a Sanskrit word. The name Shashankasana is made up of two words. The first word is Shashank, which means rabbit. The second word Asana means pose. It means pose like a rabbit.
All yoga poses have been made in the name of different types of animals. So this pose is made from rabbit.
Many people call this Asana as moon pose.
This Asana is pronounced by various names. Such as
1. Rabbit Pose
2. Hare Pose
Shashankasana is a sitting posture. This Asana should be included in your seating yoga pose list. This posture is very beneficial for you. This asana is the treatment of many of your pains.
Rabbit is a calm animal. By doing this yoga pose, you reduce your anger and experience peace
How to do Shashankasana | procedure of shashankasana
To perform this asana First calm your mind and then slowly sit in Vajrasana
To do this asana, follow the steps given below.
1. spread both the knees wide apart
2. keep the toes touching
3. keep the palms between the knees
4. exhale and slowly stretch them full length
5. bend forward and place the chin on the ground
6. keeps the arm parallel, look in front and maintain the posture
7.Inhale and come up
8. Exhale and come back in vajrasana
- This asana calms your mind.
- Beneficial for easing stress, anxiety and depression
- Cures your stomach related diseases
- Stretches and tones spine and back muscles.
- Release tension in shoulders and chest
- Stretches ligaments and tendons in the knee
Shashankasana for hair
- By doing Shashankasana, your hair reduces hair fall. By doing this asana, your hair will grow. Your hair also becomes shiny.
Shashankasana for backpain
- By doing this asana, you get relief from the pain in your back. But to get the right benefits of this asana it is necessary to practice every day.
1. Exercise caution while practising this posture if you have knee or back injuries or hypertension.
2. Avoid this posture if you have diarrhoea or you are pregnant.
3. Do not do this asana if you have a problem with a slipped disc.
4. This posture should not be done even if there is a problem of high blood pressure
In the above article, we have given detailed information about Shashankasana, about the benefit of Shashankasana, steps of Shashankasana and Precautions of Shashankasana. You must have been happy to know about this asana . We hope you have learned something new from this article.
If you liked This article then definitely share your relatives and friends, this will give us motivation. Tell us how you liked this article by commenting. We will keep trying to bring such good content even further. We hope that you will keep visiting our site like this. Thank you for visiting our site.
- Yoga Poses3 months ago
➤Dhanurasana(Bow Pose)【Steps ,Benefits,Contraindications】
- Yoga Poses4 months ago
» Baddha padmasana information in【Detailed】
- Yoga For Different Types of Pain5 months ago
7 Yoga For Lower Back Pain Hacks,You Need to Know Now
- Yoga Poses3 months ago
»Mandukasana(Frog Pose)【Steps , Benefits,Contraindications 】
- Healthy Food2 months ago
Top 10 Benefits of Bajra (Millet) | Side Effect Of Bajra
- Brahma Muhurta3 months ago
【Brahma Muhurta】》Time | Benefits | What to do | Importance
- Yoga Poses1 month ago
➤Swastikasana【Steps , Benefits ,Contradictions】Full Information
- Yoga Poses2 months ago
How to do parvatasana(The Mountain pose)? Benefits and precautions to take