Mandukasana is a Sanskrit word. The word Mandukasana is formed by combining two words. The first is Manduk and second is Asana. So Manduk means Frog and Asana means Pose. Mandukasana means frog-like pose.
Mandukasana is very beneficial. This asana is a very good treatment for those who have diabetes. We will give you all the information about Mandukasana in detail in further article like steps, benefits and percautions of Mandukasana.
Top 7 Benefits of Mandukasana
- This is very beneficial for thoes who have diabetes.
- Abdominal pain is reduced.
- It is beneficial for those who have digestion problems.
- Those who have trouble with gas get relief by doing this asana.
- By doing this asana, women overcome the problem of irregular cycle of periods.
- Women get relief from hormone related problems.
- Helps in weight loss. And makes the stomach flat.
- First you straighten both your legs
- Now put your right foot under the right buttock of the bend from the knees and put the left foot under the left buttock of the bend from the knees.
- You should sit in Vajrasana like this.
- Now you make a fist with both your hands. In which the thumb should remain inside.
- Keep the fist of your two hands on both sides of the navel
- Now deeply inhale
- Now slowly release the breath and lean forward.
- Now like a frog, keep the neck slightly forward and keep looking straight.
- You stay in this position for a few seconds and then come back to the old position.
- Do this three to four times.
- People with severe back problems should not do this pose.
- People who have undergone an abdominal operation should not do it.
- People who have suffered knee pain should not do this asana.
- Women who are pregnant should not do this.
- Women should not do it during periods.
- Those who have heart disease should not do this asana.
Tips For Beginners
If you are new to this pose, then you should keep the following points in mind.
- You have to do this pose slowly, do not force yourself.
- While doing this pose, if you feel dizzy, then leave the pose.
- If you are doing this pose for the first time, then you will not be able to bend forward much. So do as much as you can.
We have given detailed information about Mandukasana in the above article. We hope you like it. What is your opinion, you can say it by commenting.
If you liked this article about Mandukasna, then share it with your friends and relatives. Which will give us more motivation. We will keep trying to write such good articles in the future as well. Thank you for visiting our site.
Yoga Poses5 months ago
➤Dhanurasana(Bow Pose)【Steps ,Benefits,Contraindications】
Yoga Poses2 weeks ago
» Baddha padmasana information in【Detailed】
Yoga For Different Types of Pain7 months ago
7 Yoga For Lower Back Pain Hacks,You Need to Know Now
Yoga Poses5 months ago
Shashankasana (Rabbit pose)【Benefits, Steps , Precautions】
Yoga Poses2 months ago
➤Swastikasana【Steps , Benefits ,Contradictions】Full Information
Spiritual4 months ago
▶ Hanuman Chalisa : Bajrang Baan | Aarati | Ashtak【Lyrics】
Yoga Poses3 months ago
»Katichakrasana【Steps , Benefits,Contraindications 】
Healthy Food4 months ago
Top 10 Benefits of Bajra (Millet) | Side Effect Of Bajra