Hello friends, welcome to our blog. You come to read many types of yoga-related blogs, so today we will tell you in detail about how to reduce body fat with yoga.
There are many ways for how to reduce body fat with yoga, people try a lot but because they do not have the right way, they are not able to reduce their fat. But now you have no need to worry, we have something that will free you from all the fat reducing concerns.
Yoga has a cure for all kinds of pain and worries, you will also be aware that with the help of yoga you can reduce your fat too. We will give you complete information in today’s article.
We sincerely hope that you will find the answer to your question-(how to reduce body fat with yoga ) in this article.
- In currunt time obesity /overweight is one of the huge problem which peoples are facing .Body fat is necessary but when it increases at unnatural way it is very harmful . which causes high blood pressure, heartattack at very young age.
- But by regular practice of yoga you can cure bodyfat/obesity and being healthy.
How to reduce body fat with yoga Poses?
There are many poses of yoga, but we will tell you a few such poses that will help you in reducing your fat quickly, friends, but for this you have to practice every day yoga poses.
Best Yoga poses to reduce body fat
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Badhh Konasana
Mixed of yoga poses to reduce body fat
- Sun salutation
All these poses will help you to reduce fat quickly. Above, we have just told the poses of yoga, now we will tell you how to do all these poses.
- Stand erect, keeping a distance of half a foot between the two feet.
- Join (intermingle) the fingers of one hand with those of the other hand and raise the hands up.
- Raise the heels from the ground and bending the head backwards look at the fingers.
- Stretch the body upwards.
- Keep this position for a few seconds and then bring the body to its original position.
Repeat this asana eight times.
- Lie on your stomach and rest your forehead on the ground.
- Stretch the tops of your feet on the ground and bring your toes and heels to touch.
- Place your hands underneath your shoulders and spread your fingers wide.
- Inhale and use your back muscles to lift your head and chest. Draw your shoulder blades down your back.
- Keep your stomach, pelvis, and legs on the ground.
- Sit on the mat and stretch out your legs.
- Bend the left knee and rest the left foot close to right buttocks.
- Bend the right knee and rest the sole of your right foot to the floor, outside the left thigh
- Let the right hand rest on mat near the right sitting bones.
- Inhale and lift your left hand. Exhale and place it outside the right knee, pushing the right knee with the elbows, fingertips pointing to the ceiling.
- Inhale and as you exhale, twist to your right.
- Hold the posture for a few deep breaths.
- Inhale and release the posture.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Sit on the ground with your legs outstretched.
- Exhale, bend your knees, and bring the soles of your feet to touch.
- Draw your heels toward your groin.
- Allow your knees to release toward the ground.
- Wrap your hands around your feet. Draw your shoulder blades down your back and lengthen your spine
- Triangle Pose helps to open up the chest and makes your shoulders, groins, and hips more flexible.
- From Tadasana, separate your feet about 3 feet apart from each other. Turn the left foot out to make a 90 degree angle with the left leg.
- Inhale and extend your hands at shoulder level.
- Exhale and hinge at your hip towards the left leg. Let the left fingertips rest inside the left foot.
- Let your right arm float up, making a T shape with the left hand.
- Open up the chest up and right, keeping the torso and spine elongated and without bending the waist.Gaze at the lifted hand.
- Hold the posture breathing deeply for a couple of breaths. Inhale, lift your torso. Exhale, release hands.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Begin lying on your back. Bring your arms by your sides, palms facing down.
- Inhale and raise your legs and hips. Bend your elbows and support your low back with both hands, fingers pointing up.
- Walk your hands down your back and bring your elbows close together.
- Stay in the pose for several breaths. Exhale and release to the ground.
- Straighten your legs toward the sky. Bring your feet to touch and relax your toes. In the final nose, the back of the head, nape of the neck, and shoulders are supporting the whole body. The chest lightly rests against the chin.
- Breathe slowly and deeply into the abdomen. Stay in the pose for several breaths.
- To come out of the pose, lower your feet over your head into plow pose. Release your hands and place your palms flat on the ground. Tuck your chin into your chest and roll down to the ground one vertebra at at time.
steps : click here
Above we explained how to reduce body fat with yoga. We hope that you will understand the whole information very well. We have prepared this article by taking a lot of effort. We also hope that you will practice it regularly so that you will be able to reduce your body fat with yoga.
We will continue to give such content even further. If you liked this topic, how to reduce body fat with yoga, then definitely share it with your friends and relatives, which will give us more inspiration. Thank you for visiting our site.
Yoga Poses4 months ago
➤Dhanurasana(Bow Pose)【Steps ,Benefits,Contraindications】
Yoga Poses5 months ago
» Baddha padmasana information in【Detailed】
Yoga For Different Types of Pain6 months ago
7 Yoga For Lower Back Pain Hacks,You Need to Know Now
Yoga Poses3 months ago
Shashankasana (Rabbit pose)【Benefits, Steps , Precautions】
Healthy Food2 months ago
Top 10 Benefits of Bajra (Millet) | Side Effect Of Bajra
Yoga Poses2 months ago
➤Swastikasana【Steps , Benefits ,Contradictions】Full Information
Spiritual3 months ago
▶ Hanuman Chalisa : Bajrang Baan | Aarati | Ashtak【Lyrics】
Yoga Poses3 months ago
»Mandukasana(Frog Pose)【Steps , Benefits,Contraindications 】