Welcome to our site. We provide information about regular yoga for you on our site. So today we will give you complete information about Gomukhasana.
We will give you all this information that what is Gomukhasana? How do you do it? What are the benefits of this asana? What are the things to be kept in mind while doing this asana? We will tell you everything in detail. This is considered to be the best yoga posture.
What is Gomukhasana?
Gomukhasana is one of the sitting postures. Gomukhasana is Combination of three words. go, mukh and asana. It means the face of the cow. Gomukhasana is called cow face pose in English.
It is believed that the famous Tulsidas composed Ramcharit Manas by sitting in this asana.
Cow is a symbol of peace. Gaumukhasna comforts your mind.
In ancient times, there were no tables, so in this posture you also get ready table. Perhaps this is why Tulsidas was sitting in this posture while writing Ramcharitmanas. In this posture, your spine also remains straight, which is very beneficial for you.
Gomukhasana has many advantages. Today we will give you complete information about Gomukhasana.
Why should one do Gomukhasana? What are its benefits?
- Cow face pose stretches the shoulders, hips, thighs and ankles.
- It opens the chest and improves posture.
- The pose includes relaxation and can relieve backache, shoulder stiffness, and sciatica.
- Gives peace to mind
- Gaumukhasana gives beauty. Gaumukhasana also concentrates the mind.
- Gaumukhasana keeps your heart healthy, your lungs healthy, and purifies the blood in your body.
- In this time of the day people are not breathing deeply and then they are suffering from various diseases, so by doing this asana you breathe deeply into the body, which increases the amount of oxygen in your body. Your stress also decreases a lot.
Things to keep in mind
- If you ar e not able to clasp your fingers, hold a strap in between your hands.
- Alternatively, you can hold opposite elbows behind your back for a less intense shoulder stretch.
- Avoid crossing the legs if you have knee injury.
- Refrain from practising the posture if you have shoulder or neck injuries.
Steps for gomukhasana
- Sit with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground .
- Slide your left foot just outside of your right hip.
- Cross your right leg over the left .Stack your knees on the top of each other and point both feet behind you.
- Inhale and lengthen your spine.
- Exhale and bring your left hand behind your back with the palm facing away.
- Inhale and reach your right arm to the sky. Exhale and bend your eblow . clasping your fingers behind you.
- Keep the spine tall and chin parallel to the ground. Stay in the pose for several breaths.
Hope that the information we have shown above, all of you people must have read it very carefully. Now you must have guessed that yoga is very important in our lives. Gomukhasan is very important to us to bring change in your body. All of you who can make your life healthy by doing Gomukhasana.
Gomukhasana is a type of yoga, it has many benefits which we have mentioned above. How does Gomukhasana do that, we have given complete information with the method. With which you can easily include Gomukhasana in your life.
We hope that you will definitely include this posture in your life. We have tried to give you the right and complete information, you can use it. You must include Gomukhasana in the yoga routine of your life. If you liked our artical, then definitely share it. You can share your friends, relatives and even the needy. Thank you very much for visiting our site.
- Read more…
Yoga for lower back pain – Click here
yoga for upper back pain– click here
badhhpadmasana – click here
- Yoga Poses7 months ago
➤Dhanurasana(Bow Pose)【Steps ,Benefits,Contraindications】
- Yoga Poses2 months ago
» Baddha padmasana information in【Detailed】
- Yoga For Different Types of Pain9 months ago
7 Yoga For Lower Back Pain Hacks,You Need to Know Now
- Spiritual3 months ago
Top 13+ Benefits of Chanting om namah shivaya 1008 times
- Spiritual6 months ago
▶ Hanuman Chalisa : Bajrang Baan | Aarati | Ashtak【Lyrics】
- Yoga Poses6 months ago
Shashankasana (Rabbit pose)【Benefits, Steps , Precautions】
- Yoga Poses9 months ago
Do You Know【What is Yoga?】 All About In Detailed
- Yoga Poses5 months ago
»Katichakrasana【Steps , Benefits,Contraindications 】