Welcome to our site, friends. We keep bringing you new yoga content which all of you also like. So today we are going to talk about a new yoga pose for you.
Today we will talk about a very famous yoga pose Dhanurasana. We will give you all the information related to Dhanurasana.
Table Of Content
1. What is Dhanurasana?
Dhanurasana is made up of two words, one is Dhanur and the other is Asana. Dhanur means bow. Asana means pose. Meaning while doing this asana, we have to do yoga in the pose of Bow.
Dhanurasana is one of the yoga poses of lying-down in reverse. This Pose has many good qualities. Dhanurasana is very beneficial. You must include Dhanurasana in your yoga routine.
Dhanurasana is an intermediate level back-bending yoga posture. There is a lot of information about This Pose in the Gheraad Samhita. If you want, you can read and get more information about it.
2. Steps of Dhanurasana
1. Lie on your stomach.
2. Bring your knees hip-distance wide and bend your knees.
3. Grasp the outsides of your ankles and place your forehead on the ground.
4. Exhale, point your toes and push your feet away from you.
5. The balance on your belly. Draw your shoulders away from your ears and gaze forward.
6. Stay in the pose for several breaths.
7. Exhale and release to the ground.
3.Benefits of Dhanurasana
Dhanurasana has many advantages. But to get these benefits successfully, you have to practice every day regularly. If you practice yoga daily, you get more benefit.
1. It reduces constipation. If practised daily, the problem will end from the root.
2. It strengthens the lungs and ends problems associated with them.
3. It provides relief in stomach related problems. It ends when practised daily.
4. It strengthens the spine
5. It strengthens the legs and back muscles.
6. The pose massages the internal organs and improves the functioning of the digestive and reproductive organs.
4. Dhanurasana contraindications and Precautions
We all do yoga to keep our body healthy, but we should take care of some things. If the yoga pose is not done properly, it can also harm us. While doing This Pose, keep these things in mind.
- Those who have a problem of back pain should not do This Pose.
- Women should not do This Pose in periods which can be harmful.
- People who have a hernia problem should not do this pose.
- These people should not do this pose if there is the pain of the head, shoulder, neck.
- Avoid practising this pose before bed as it can prevent sleep.
We have given all the information related to Dhanurasana above. We hope that you have found something new after reading our article. We bring such latest articles to our site which will help you.
If you liked our post of Dhanurasana, then surely you will display your intention by commenting.
If you liked this article, then definitely share it with your relatives and friends. If you share more, we will get motivation which will encourage us to write better articles. Thank you for visiting our site.
I think you will Like reading this post :
- Yoga Poses2 months ago
» Baddha padmasana information in【Detailed】
- Yoga For Different Types of Pain9 months ago
7 Yoga For Lower Back Pain Hacks,You Need to Know Now
- Spiritual3 months ago
Top 13+ Benefits of Chanting om namah shivaya 1008 times
- Spiritual6 months ago
▶ Hanuman Chalisa : Bajrang Baan | Aarati | Ashtak【Lyrics】
- Yoga Poses6 months ago
Shashankasana (Rabbit pose)【Benefits, Steps , Precautions】
- Yoga Poses9 months ago
Do You Know【What is Yoga?】 All About In Detailed
- Yoga Poses5 months ago
»Katichakrasana【Steps , Benefits,Contraindications 】
- Yoga Poses3 months ago
➤Swastikasana【Steps , Benefits ,Contradictions】Full Information