Today we are present with information about a new yoga for you. Today we gonna talk about baddha padmasana .
what is baddha padmasana ?
It is considered a supreme yoga. This baddha padmasana is considered a king in the seating area. we will tell you everything in detail today.
With baddha padmasana your stomach, heart and brain are balanced. The name baddha padmasana is made up of two words. badhha and padma. badhha means bound and padma means lotus flower. It helps to keep the body healthy here.
This is a type of Padmasana. This asana is not meant for meditation but mainly for improving health and strengthening and strengthening the body. This posture is laborious. Therefore, people who are unable to do this posture in the beginning, do not be disappointed, keep trying patiently.
Baddha Padmasana steps:
Here we are giving the detail of how to perform Buddha Padmasana, read it carefully.
To perform this asana, the practitioner begins in lotus pose. The hands are crossed behind the back to hold the big toes of the opposite feet. In more advanced variations, the body is folded forward.
- Sit in Dandasana. Enlarge the spine by pressing the ground with light hands, and breathing in.
- Breathe in and lift your right leg and bring the right leg to the left thigh. And then do the same with the other leg. Now you are in Padmasana. In this posture, there will be strain on your right hip and knee.
- Now bring your left hand from the back to the front and hold the left toe with the left hand. After doing this, breathe in this pose one to two times in and out
- And then repeat this action with the right hand.
- Now you are in the posture of Baddha Padmasana.
- Overall, breathe in five times and exhale so that you can remain in the posture for 30 to 60 seconds. Gradually, as the strength and flexibility in your body increases, you can increase the time – do not exceed 90
- You can come out of this posture after breathing five times.
Advantage of Baddha Padmasana :
Like every posture, there are many benefits of Buddha Padmasana. Some of them are:
- The Baddha Padmasana increases the flexibility of the joints of the knees and hips.
- Stretches and strengthens shoulders, wrists, back, elbows, knees, and ankles.
- Practising this posture regularly help you overcome any weakness of your heart, liver, abdomen and lungs.
- It drains back muscles and increases blood circulation in the veins of the spine.
- It stimulates digestive organs and relieves constipation. Daily practice of Baddha Padmasana is beneficial in arthritis.
These things should be taken care of during this Baddha Padmasana :
- Those who have pain in their knees should also not perform Padmasana.
- If you have an injury to your hamstring, do not perform Baddha Padmasana.
- Do not do this asana if there is an injury or pain in the shoulders.
- Do not push beyond your physical capacity.
Baddha Padmasana is explained in detail above.Baddha Padmasana will be very beneficial for you. I hope that you will definitely practise this yoga. Above you have been given complete information related to all yoga. If you like it, then you can definitely share it so that we will be more excited.
All of you will keep coming to our site regularly to read post of yoga-like this. We will continue to create such best content for you.
I think you will Like reading this post :
- » Baddha padmasana information in【Detailed】
- Dhanurasana Information
- How to reduce body fat with yoga
- Gomukhasana | Benefits of Gomukhasana
- Do You Know【What is Yoga?】 All About In Detailed
Yoga Poses4 months ago
➤Dhanurasana(Bow Pose)【Steps ,Benefits,Contraindications】
Yoga For Different Types of Pain6 months ago
7 Yoga For Lower Back Pain Hacks,You Need to Know Now
Yoga Poses3 months ago
Shashankasana (Rabbit pose)【Benefits, Steps , Precautions】
Healthy Food2 months ago
Top 10 Benefits of Bajra (Millet) | Side Effect Of Bajra
Yoga Poses2 months ago
➤Swastikasana【Steps , Benefits ,Contradictions】Full Information
Spiritual3 months ago
▶ Hanuman Chalisa : Bajrang Baan | Aarati | Ashtak【Lyrics】
Yoga Poses3 months ago
»Mandukasana(Frog Pose)【Steps , Benefits,Contraindications 】
Yoga Poses6 months ago
Do You Know【What is Yoga?】 All About In Detailed